Information Resources Exchange Group
WINTER WEATHER ALERT:
If snow or icing occurs on this day, call DVRPC at (215) 592-1800 to confirm if the meeting will be held.
1. Call to Order and Introductions
- Grant Ervin, Public Safety GIS Program Manager, City of Philadelphia, and Kevin Thomas, Director of Research and Analysis, PPD, "GIS Applications for Public Safety in Philadelphia"
- Elise Turner, Communications Manager, DVRPC, "Developing a Social Media Plan"
- Greg Krykewycz, Manager, Office of Transit, Bicycle, and Pedestrian Planning, DVRPC, "Bike Philly App"
- Mike Ruane, Transportation Planner, DVRPC, "Making PhillyFreightFinder Useful"
3. Member Roundtable
Attendees are encouraged to share recent accomplishments and to discuss any ongoing projects that you or your agency is working on that is related to information gathering and sharing.
4. DVRPC Work Program Update
5. Information Items
- Recent Event Reports;
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
- Upcoming Events;
Attendees are encouraged to announce any upcoming meeting or conference.