Information Resources Exchange Group
Coffee and pastries will be available at 9:45 am
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
WINTER WEATHER ALERT:
If snow or icing occurs on this day, call DVRPC at (215) 592-1800 to confirm if the meeting will be held.
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the meeting of December 7, 2011
- Jay Sengoz, ITS Division, Traveler Information and Special Projects, PennDOT "PA 511"
4. Discussion: The State of Web Mapping
We will be discussing what products people are using at their agencies, what data services they are using or providing, and how the web mapping environment is constantly evolving.
5. Member Roundtable
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief update of recent activities at their organizations.
6. DVRPC Work Program Update
7. Information Items
- Recent Event Reports;
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
- Mid-Atlantic Geospatial Transportation Users Group (January 12 | Exton)
- GoWProNJ Meeting (February 3 | Willingboro)
- Upcoming Events;
- Philly Tech Week — Technically Philly (April 23-28 | Philadelphia)
- New Jersey Government Information Sciences (NJ-GMIS) Conference (April 25 | Somerset)
- TransAction: 36th Annual NJ Transportation Conference & Expo (April 11-13 | Atlantic City)
- MAGTUG workshop: Transportation Asset Management: Overview and State of the Practice in the Region (May 2 | Philadelphia)
- Government Web Professionals of NJ (April 13 | Montclair, June 1 | Morristown)