Information Resources Exchange Group
Coffee and pastries will be available at 9:45 am
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 590-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the meeting of September 7, 2011
3. Election of CY 2012 Chair and Vice-Chair
- Marlen Kokaz-Roy, Advisor, Enabling Technologies "Pedestrian Evacuation—A SimWalk Case Study"
- Mia Vergari, Office for Research and Planning, Archdiocese of Philadelphia "Using GIS and Census data to analyze demographic data for pastoral planning within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia"
5. Introduction to the new GIS Certification at the Community College of Philadelphia
6. Member Roundtable
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief update of recent activities at their organizations.
7. DVRPC Work Program Update
8. Information Items
- Recent Event Reports;
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
Geography Awareness Week
- Upcoming Events;
- Government Web Professionals of NJ (December 2 | Lyndhurst, February 3 | Willingboro);
Southeastern PA Government Web Professionals (January 27 | West Chester);
- Mid-Atlantic Geospatial Transportation Users Group (January 12 | Exton);