Information Resources Exchange Group
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
9:30 AM: Coffee & Danish
10:00 am Call to Order
12:15 Online GIS Subcommittee
1:15 Webmasters Subcommittee
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the meeting of March 7, 2007
- Tom Walker, Manager, Office of Systems Planning, DVRPC "Progress report on the Implementation of the UPlan Land Use Model"
- Brad Gudzinas, Transportation Planner, DVRPC "UPlan Transportation/ Land Use Pilot Studies"
- Brian Sweeney, User Liaison, Chester County Planning Commission
"Landscapes2: Survey Process and Results" or "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love 3rd Party Software"
4. Potential FY 2009 Work Program Projects/Tasks
IREG Attendees will select potential projects to recommend for the DVRPC Work Program
5. Census Update
6. DVRPC Work Program Update
- New DVRPC Data Bulletins;
- New DVRPC Publications;
- Regional Online Information Network;
- Year 2005 Aerial Imagery;
- Region-Wide Transportation GIS Development.
7. Member Roundtable
Members in attendance are encouraged to provide a brief update of recent activities at their organizations.
8. Information Items
- Committee Reports;
- Online GIS Subcommittee Meeting;
- Webmasters Subcommittee Meeting.
- Recent Event Reports;
- Towson University 20th Annual GIS Conference;
- 99th Annual American Planning Association National Conference;
- Upcoming Events;
- National Association of Government Webmasters Conference;
9. Old Business
10. New Business
a. Minutes of the Meeting of March 7, 2007.