Information Resources Exchange Group
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the meeting of March 2, 2011
- Tracy Tisbo, GIS Program Manager, Office of Emergency Management, City of Philadelphia "The Role of GIS in Emergency Planning"
- Technology in the Office Environment: What is used, who decides, and why?
5. Member Roundtable
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief update of recent activities at their organizations.
6. DVRPC Work Program Update
- New DVRPC Publications;
- Regional Online Information Network;
- Year 2010 Aerial Imagery;
- Region-Wide Transportation GIS Development.
7. Information Items
- Recent Event Reports;
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
- Upcoming Events;
- 2011 IREG Meeting Dates (September 7 [offsite @ PennDOT, King of Prussia, PA], December 7);
- Government Web Professionals of NJ (June 3, August 12, October 7, December 2);
9. Old or New Business