Information Resources Exchange Group
10 am to 12:00 pm
The Bourse Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Fourth Street Elevators
WINTER WEATHER ALERT:
If snow or icing occurs on this day, call DVRPC at (215) 592-1800 to confirm if the meeting will be held.
1. Minutes of the meeting of September 8, 1999
- James Sloan, Instructor, Program Coordinator, Gloucester County College, Gloucester County, NJ.
Web Site Development for E-commerce
- Thomas W. Pederson, Cartographic Modeling Laboratory, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
ESRI''s MapObjects in Action: Stand-Alone, Internet, and Intranet Applications
- Joel J. Fontane, Jr., Regional Economist, DVRPC, Philadelphia, PA.
Changes to the Standards for Defining Metropolitan Areas
3. Census 2000 Update
- Statistical Areas Program-- status
- Funding for Census 2000-- status
- LUCA Program-- status
- Complete Count Committees-- status
- Census Transportation Planning Package (CTPP) 2000 -- status
4. DVRPC Work Program Updates
- Year 2000 Aerial Imagery Acquisition
- Region-Wide Transportation GIS Development
- Regional Information Network (RIN) - DVRPC Website
- DVRPC Year 2025 Forecasts
5. New Business
- Reports from Pennsylvania State Data Center Annual Affiliate Conference
- Michael A. Hall is the new Assistant Regional Director for the Philadelphia Census Office.
He can be contacted at 215.656.7550 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations for Vice-Chair
6. Next Meeting Date and LocationAttachments:
- Minutes of the Meeting of September 8, 1999
- Recent Data Bulletin Availability
- Changes for Metropolitan Areas Information
- Census 2000 Bulletins: 9/27, 10/20, 10/25, 10/27
- General Census Bulletins: 9/22, 9/30, 10/21, 10/25