Information Resources Exchange Group
Wednesday, September 3, 2003
9:30 AM: Coffee & Danish
10:00 AM: Call to Order
12:45 PM: Webmasters Subcommittee Meeting
The Bourse Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Fourth Street Elevators
2. Minutes of the meeting of June 4, 2003
- Julia Lane, US Census Bureau (Washington DC office), "An Overview of the Local Employment Dynamics (LED) Program"
- Keith Bailey, Center for Workforce Information and Analysis, Department of Labor and Industry (Harrisburg office), "LED and the Center for Workforce Informaiton and Analysis (CWIA)"
- James Query, Philadelphia Mayors Office of Information Services, "The City of Philadelphia Strides Towards an Unified Land Records System"
4. Census Update
- Summary File 4 (SF4) release;
- American Community Survey (ACS);
- Public Use Microdata Sample (PUMS) 5%;
- 2002 Economic Census;
- 2002 Population Estimates;
- 2002 Annual Building Permit data;
- CTPP/ Traffic Analysis Zones (TAZ).
5. Work Program Update
- Census Transportation Planning Package (CTPP);
- Year 2005 Aerial Imagery Acquisition;
- Region-Wide Transportation GIS Development;
- Year 2000 Land Use File;
- Regional Online Information Network.
6. Information Items
- Meeting Date selection for CY 2004
- IREG Membership Survey
7. Old Business
8. New Business
- Minutes of the Meeting of June 4, 2003;
- Speaker's Bio;
Available at the Meeting:
- Data Bulletin #77: Municipal, County and Regional Population Estimates, 2000-2002 (July 2003);
- Data Bulletin #76: 2000 Census Profile by Minor Civil Division: Educational Attainment (July 2003);
- Census Products Release Schedule;
- IREG Newsletter (Fall 2003)