Information Resources Exchange Group
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
WINTER WEATHER ALERT:
If snow or icing occurs on this day, call DVRPC at (215) 592-1800 to confirm if the meeting will be held.
1. Call to Order and Introductions
2. Minutes of the meeting of December 8, 2010
- Wolfgang Scherr, Senior Transportation Engineer, DVRPC, "DVRPC's New Regional Network Model - Using Google Transit Feeds and the OpenStreetMap in Transportation Planning"
- Accessing and Properly Using Census Data. This is an opportunity to openly discuss any questions or concerns you have with using Census Data. Census Bureau representatives will be on hand to answer questions and to discuss the new American FactFinder. In addition, Chris Pollard will do a quick 5 minute demo on DVRPC's Census Web Map, which provides website visitors quick access to municipal profiles. Also from DVRPC, Elizabeth He will give a 10 minute demo of a program she developed to download census tract and block group level data for a given municipality, particulary of interest for partners looking to work with the actual ACS Census data in their enterprise databases.
5. Member Roundtable
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief update of recent activities at their organizations.
6. DVRPC Work Program Update
- New DVRPC Publications;
- Regional Online Information Network;
- Year 2010 Aerial Imagery;
- Region-Wide Transportation GIS Development.
7. Information Items
- Recent Event Reports;
Attendees are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or conference they attended.
- Upcoming Events;
- 2011 IREG Meeting Dates (June 1, September 7, December 7);
- Government Web Professionals of NJ (April 1, June 3, August 12, October 7, December 2);
9. Old or New Business