Information Resources Exchange Group
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
Call to Order and Introductions
meeting of March 3,
Tamara Manik-Perlman, GIS Analyst/Project Manager and Josh Marcus, Software Developer, Azavea, "CommonSpace: A platform for collaborative planning, sustainable transit and
Colby Schofield, Crime Analysis & Mapping Unit, Philadelphia Police Department, "GIS at the Philadelphia Police"
- Joe Baganski, Mobile Broadband Specialist - Public Sector, Sprint "Sprint 4G Phone/WiFi launch in Philadelphia"
4. DVRPC Work
- Year 2010 Aerial Imagery;
- Regional Online Information Network.
Members in attendance are
encouraged to provide a brief update of recent activities at their
- Recent Event Reports;
are encouraged to provide a brief summary of any recent meeting or
conference they attended.
- Upcoming Events;
- MAC URISA Spring Meeting (June 10);
- 2010 IREG
Meeting Dates (September 8, December 8);
- Southeastern PA Government
Webmasters Group (July