Information Resources Exchange Group
9:30 AM: Coffee & Danish
10:00 am Call to Order
NJ Office of Information Technology
300 Riverview Plaza
ITC Room, 1st Floor
Trenton, NJ 08625
2. Welcome from Genevieve Jones, Director - Strategic Development & Partnering, NJ OIT
3. Minutes of the meeting of September 8, 2004
- Brian R. Embley, Office Manager, NJOIT Office of GIS "NJ''s Spatial Data Infrastructure"
- Lawrence L. Thornton, Manager, NJDEP, BGIS "A Glimpse into the Future of i-MapNJ 2005, NJ DEP''s Interactive Internet Mapping Application"
- Merrilee J. Torres, GIS Specialist, Burlington County Department of Information Technology, GIS Section "GIS Activities in Burlington County"
5. Census Update
- County Business Patterns 2002;
- Quarterly Services Survey (QSS) Economic Indicator;
- National Population Estimates Map Gallery;
- Additional American Community Survey 2003 Data Released;
- SUV Registrations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
6. DVRPC Work Program Updates
- Regional Online Information Network;
- Census Transportation Planning Package (CTPP);
- Year 2005 Aerial Imagery Acquisition;
- Region-Wide Transportation GIS Development;
- Year 2030 Population and Employment Forecasts;
- Regional Transit Database.
7. Information Items
- Meeting Date selection for CY 2005
- Report on FY 2006 Work Program Projects
- Discussion on Draft IREG Directory
- Reports on PA & NJ State Data Center Annual Conferences
- Webmasters Meeting
8. Old Business
9. New Business
a. Minutes of the Meeting of September 8, 2004;
b. Directions to the December IREG Meeting.
Available at the Meeting
a. Speaker''s Bio's;
b. Census Bureau Regional Office Relocation;
c. IREG Newsletter (Vol. 2 No. 1).
a. Mantua Township NRI: Natural Vegitation (95/97), October 2004;
b. ITS Equipment Location - DRAFT, November 2004;
c. DVRPC Extended Data Service Area;
d. 2000 Land Use - Mercer County, NJ;
e. Estimate Change in Population - 2000-2003, Absolute Change;
f. Estimate Change in Population - 2000-2003, Percentage Change;