The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
WINTER WEATHER ALERT:
If snow or icing occurs on this day, call DVRPC at (215) 592-1800 to confirm if the meeting will be held.
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of October 24, 2019
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA19-94: PA 309, Sellersville Bypass, Resurfacing (MPMS #86923), Bucks County
- PA19-95: US 202, Morris Road to Swedesford Road (MPMS #63491), Montgomery County
- PA19-96: JFK Boulevard at 32nd Street over SEPTA (30th Street Station) (Bridge) (MPMS #78757), City of Philadelphia
Authorization is being sought to distribute for review and comment the Draft FY 2020-FY2021 Planning Work Program.
4. Diversity and Inclusion at DVRPC
Over the past year, the DVRPC staff has been working with The Ladipo Group to assess DVRPC’s professional culture, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement and human resources practices to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement. Through staff interviews, surveys, assessments, a D&I Committee, and leadership engagement, The Ladipo Group has identified a series of actions and training for moving forward.
5. DVRPC Communications and Engagement Fiscal Year-In-Review
DVRPC's Office of Communications & Engagement (OCE) is responsible for strategic and tactical communications, public engagement for the Commission's core documents and decision-making processes, and documenting Title VI and EJ compliance efforts, among other activities. These responsibilities go hand-in-hand as the Commission continually seeks to hear from many different voices from throughout the region.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Executive Director's Report
- Healthy Communities Forum
- Climate Adaptation Forum
- Transportation and Climate Initiative
- Franklin Square Station Funding
- PennDOT SPIKE Funding
- Regional Bike-Share RFI
- NARC Conference
- PPTF Meeting
8. Committee Reports
(1) Regional Technical Committee
(2) Transportation Operations Task Force
(3) Public Participation Task Force
(4) Healthy Communities Task Force