The DVRPC Board Agenda
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of April 25, 2019
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA19-57: Seven Stars Road over French Creek (CB# 190) (Act 13) (MPMS #113098), Chester County
- PA19-58: 2019 Philadelphia ADA Ramps (MPMS #12824), City of Philadelphia
- PA19-59: PA 309, 5-Points Intersection Improvements (71A) (Old US 202, 5-Points Intersection Improvements (71A)) (MPMS #63493), Montgomery County
- NJ18-080: Route 130, Charleston Road/Cooper Street (CR 630) to Crafts Creek (DB #12415), Burlington County
The NJ TA-SA/SRTS subcommittee used the agreed upon selection criteria for each of the programs to guide the selection process for projects. The committee reviewed 30 TA-SA applications and 15 SRTS applications. They selected projects using approximately $3.8 M in available TA-SA funds and $1.9 M in SRTS funds. DVRPC is seeking approval to add these projects to the FY 2018 New Jersey TIP.
DVRPC will present three additional trail projects selected for funding by the Phase VII selection committee. Funds will come from Round 3 of the Regional Trails Program, capitalized by the William Penn Foundation.
5. Nominating Committee Report: Proposed Candidates for Fiscal Year 2020 DVRPC Board Officers
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2020 (July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020). Nominations may also be made from the floor. Elections will take place at the regular June Board Meeting.
6. Return on Environment - The Economic Value of Protected Open Space in Chester County, Pennsylvania
The Chester County Commissioners recently celebrated 30 years of efforts to preserve open space in the county as they announced results of the study titled “Return on Environment: The Economic Value of Protected Open Space in Chester County” and unveiled a video about the report, which they will share with the DVRPC Board..
7. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
8. Executive Director's Report
- Electric Vehicle Summit
- Transportation & Climate Change Initiative
- CHAD student engagement
- GVF Under 40 Awards
- Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Transit Workforce Development
- Classic Towns Trolley Tours
- RSTF/Futures Group Joint Meeting
9. Committee Reports
(1) Regional Technical Committee
(2) Transportation Operations Task Force
(3) Public Participation Task Force