The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIRMAN'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of October 23, 1997
2. FY 1997-2000 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Modification
a. Modification 9734 - Subway/Surface Signal Improvements (SEPTA)
3. New Jersey Congestion Management System (CMS)
In October, the Board approved a CMS for operation in the Pennsylvania portion ofthe region. This month DVRPC staff will present the system for the New JerseyCounties and ask for approval by the Board.
4. Draft Fiscal Year 1999 DVRPC Planning Work Program
The Board Planning Work Program Committee will make its recommendations tothe Board to release the Draft FY 1999 Planning Work program for review andcomment.
5. Approval of Board Meeting Schedule for Calendar Year 1998
6. Proposed Pennsylvania Legislation - Local Option Highway Maintenance Act
The Local Option Highway Maintenance Act is an Act authorizing counties inPennsylvania to assume responsibility for maintenance of certain highways andprovides for funding of maintenance costs.
7. Executive Director's Report
a. PennDOT/MPO Meeting in Harrisburg, November 6-7, 1997.
b. The National Freight Summit: One System, Many Partners, held in Philadelphia on November 17-19, 1997.
c. New Jersey FY 1998 Transportation Enhancement Program
d. First Quarter FY 1998 Results of the Mobility Alternatives Program (MAP)
8. Committee Reports
a. Planning Coordinating Committee/Regional Transportation Committee - J. Claffey
b. Regional Citizens Committee - D. Winters
c. Information Resources Exchange Group - M. Ontko
d. Regional Housing Committee - B. Seymour
(1) Minutes of Meeting of October 23, 1997
(2) Commissioner Summary Sheets (Action Items 2, 3, 4 and 5)
(3) PCC/RTC Recommendations for December 8, 1997
(4) RCC Recommendations for December 8, 1997