The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of January 22, 2015
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA15-27: Roosevelt Boulevard Multimodal Study – TIGER, (MPMS# 103469) City of Philadelphia
- NJ14-60: Springdale Road (CR 673) Roadway Improvements, Phase II (DB #D1504), Camden County
- NJ14-61: Gloucester County Guiderail Rehabilitation, (DB #D1506) Gloucester County
- NJ14-62: CR 553/CR 553 Alternate, East Avenue to Lambs Road (CR 635) and Lambs Road, CR 635 to CR 553, (DB #D1509), Gloucester County
- NJ14-63: Holly Avenue (CR 624), Lambs Road (CR 635) to Route 47 (Delsea Drive), (DB #D1508), Gloucester County
- NJ14-64: Signal Upgrades, (DB #D1507), Mercer County
- NJ14-65: ADA Improvements, (DB #D1505), City of Camden
- NJ14-72: Paratransit Vehicles, (Various DB #s), Various Counties Burlington County Bus Purchase (DB #D1510) Mercer County Bus Purchase (DB #D1011)
The Office of Transportation Safety and Congestion Management has been working with DVRPC's Regional Safety Task Force on the 2015 update of the region's Transportation Safety Action Plan, the fourth iteration since 2006. This data-driven plan identifies eight safety emphasis areas that were contributing factors in 97 percent of the crash fatalities the occurred in the region from 2010 to 2012. The plan recommends strategies to improve safety in each emphasis area.
The NJ TAP/SRTS subcommittee used the agreed upon selection criteria for each program to guide the selection process for projects. The committee reviewed 39 TAP applications and 40 SRTS applications. They selected projects using approximately $3.5 M in available TAP funds and $1.2 M in SRTS funds.
5. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
6. Trenton Line Access Study: Improving Pedestrian & Bicycle Access to Regional Rail Stations on the I-95 Corridor
The Trenton Line Access Study was conducted to identify potential strategies to enhance pedestrian and bicycle access to select stations along the Trenton Line in light of the ongoing reconstruction of I-95. The study focuses on five stations north of the I-95 construction zone with the greatest potential to absorb new riders: the Holmesburg Junction and Torresdale stations in Philadelphia; and the Cornwells Heights, Croydon, and Levittown stations in Bucks County.
7. Executive Director's Report
- Federal Transportation Funding Proposals
- National Conference of Regions
- Healthy Communities Task Force
- Breaking Ground Conference
- DVRPC 50 Year Timeline
- Policy Analysis Committee
8. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of January 22, 2015
- Commissioner's Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 2d, 2e, 2f, 2g, 2h, 3, and 4)