The DVRPC Board
Phone number: 1-346-248-7799 Meeting ID:981 8514 8114 Passcode: 966006909
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
1. Minutes of Meeting of January 27, 2022
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2022 TIP for NJ.
- NJ22-015: Pavement Preservation (DB #X51), Various Counties
- PA21-67: Projects of Significance Program (MPMS #115472), SEPTA
As part of the TPM process mandated by the FAST Act, DVRPC must either develop regional performance measure transit asset targets or agree to support the targets adopted by the transit operators. Staff will present the 2022 transit agencies’ asset targets and provide an update on progress toward meeting the previous targets.
4. DVRPC Regional Housing Initiative
DVRPC has recently kicked off a multiyear, collaborative planning effort designed to identify and evaluate strategies that can be used to preserve and promote affordable and workforce housing in Greater Philadelphia. This presentation will review the project team’s preliminary findings and discuss how Board members can participate in this effort.
5. Update on Public Participation Task Force
DVRPC’s Public Participation Task Force (PPTF) recently brought on new members to complete the 2022 membership. The mission of the Task Force is to provide ongoing access to the Greater Philadelphia region’s planning process and empower resident involvement. Members are given a platform to learn more about upcoming projects, provide feedback on planning practices, and test out public outreach strategies. For more details about the PPTF, visit http://www.dvrpc.org/Committees/PPTF/.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Executive Director's Report
- IIJA Updates
- Return to Office and Meetings
8. Committee Reports
(1) Regional Technical Committee
(2) Healthy Communities Task Force and Futures Group
(3) Healthy Communities Task Force