The DVRPC Board
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of October 28, 2021
2. DVRPC Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
The dynamic nature of funding transportation improvements and the need to remain within financial constraint require amendments or modifications to the TIP. The following projects require formal TIP Amendments or Modifications this month for the FY 2021 TIP for PA.
- PA21-60: US 1, Baltimore Pike Widening (MPMS #14541), Chester County
- PA21-61: Southeast Region Traffic Signal Maintenance 2020 (MPMS #116226), Various Counties
- PA21-62: PA 309 Connector: Allentown Road to Souderton Pike (HT2) (MPMS #77211), Montgomery County
Expanding Access to the Circuit Trails
DVRPC staff will present an amendment to the FY2022 unified planning work program entitled Expanding Access to the Circuit Trails. With funds awarded by the William Penn Foundation, this program will include $1 million for capital grants and $260,000 to support provision of program administration and technical assistance in support of planning, design, and construction of Circuit Trails and supportive infrastructure.
Authorization is being sought to distribute for review and comment the Draft FY2023 Planning Work Program.
4. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
5. Executive Director's Report
- Board Retreat and next steps
- TDM Program changes
- Staff transitions
- Return to office
6. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force