The DVRPC Board
Phone number: 1-346-248-7799 Meeting ID: 981 8514 8114 Password: 966006909
CALL TO ORDER and CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
1. Minutes of Meeting of March 25, 2021
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- NJ20-067: Route 76/676 Bridges and Pavement (DB #11326), Camden County
- NJ20-068: Rt. 76, Bridge over Klemm Avenue, Conrail and South Branch of Newton Creek, Contract 1 (DB #11326D), Route 76, Nicholson Road, Advanced Utility Relocation, Contract 2 (DB #11326B), Route 76/676 Bridges and Pavement, Contract 3 (DB #11326C), Camden County
- NJ20-072: Preventive Maintenance-Bus (DB #T135), NJ TRANSIT
- NJ20-073: NEC Improvements (DB #T44), NJ TRANSIT
- NJ20-074: Rail Rolling Stock Procurement (DB #T112), NJ TRANSIT
3. Federal Functional Classification Change, Chester County
Gay Street between Matlack Street and North New Street in West Chester Borough is currently part of the federal aid system, and is classified as an Urban Principal Arterial. The Borough has requested the removal of this stretch of Gay Street from the federal aid system, and reclassifying it as a Local Road.
4. Travel Options Program (TOP) Selections
DVRPC’s new Travel Options Program (TOP) is looking to fund innovative TDM projects to provide better access to more travel options across the region. Applicants went through a two-stage application process and a selection committee made up of representatives of partner agencies from throughout the region rated, scored and selected the finalists. DVRPC staff will present the projects that were recommended for funding by this committee, and request Board approval of the TOP project slate for FY2021 and FY 2022 projects.
5. Project Selections for the New Jersey Transportation Alternatives Set Aside Program (TASA)
The NJ TASA subcommittee used the agreed upon selection criteria to guide the selection process for the applications. The committee reviewed 28 TASA applications. The selected projects total approximately $1.96 M in available TASA funds. DVRPC is asking for Board approval to add these projects to the FY 2020 New Jersey TIP.
6. Approval of Phase 8 Regional Trails Program Grant Awards
DVRPC staff will present 14 multi-use trail projects recommended for funding. Funds will come from Round 3 of the Regional Trails Program, capitalized by the William Penn Foundation.
7. PA TMA FY22 Work Programs
Staff will present the budgets for the TMA Assistance and Mobility Alternatives Program (MAP) FY22 Work Programs for targeted TDM work in southeastern Pennsylvania. A brief update on the TMA Competitive Grant and Assisting Commuters After COVID work will be included.
8. Appointment of Nominating Committee for Fiscal Year 2022 DVRPC Board Officers
A Nominating Committee will be selected to appoint candidates for Board Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer for Fiscal Year 2022 (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022). The Chair for FY 2022 must be from New Jersey. The committee will report these candidates at the May Board Meeting and elections will take place at the June Board Meeting.
9. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
10. Executive Director's Report
- Federal Earmarks
- Federal Infrastructure Bill
- Air Quality Awareness Week
- Breaking Ground (virtual) Conference
- DVRPC Annual Report
11. Committee Report
- Regional Technical Committee
- Transportation Operations Task Force
- Regional Safety Task Force
- Delaware Valley Goods Movement Task Force