Product Search Result
Sidewalk Gap Analysis
Product No.: WEB21017
Date Published: 8/2021
Geographic Area Covered: DVRPC Region, Bucks County, Burlington County, Camden County, Chester County, Delaware County, Gloucester County, Mercer County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia
Abstract: A connected pedestrian network is the foundation of a healthy, accessible, and prosperous community. This analysis helps communities around the region prioritize the pedestrian improvements that will make the greatest impact. How well connected is the pedestrian network in the Greater Philadelphia region? How do gaps in the pedestrian network affect our ability to travel around the region? This map explorer uses four analyses to examine different elements of pedestrian accessibility.
Key Words: Sidewalks, accessibility, connectivity, pedestrian
- Gregory R. Krykewycz, PP, AICP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Gregory R. Krykewycz, PP, AICP Director of Transportation Planning
- Kimberly L. Korejko Manager, Office of Data Coordination
- Logan Axelson Manager, Multimodal Program Development
- Sean Lawrence GIS System Administrator
DVRPC’s publications or portions of publications can be translated in alternative languages and formats if requested.
To request translation, please fill out the form below and click submit. You can also contact DVRPC’s Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or email@example.com.