Product Search Result
Highlights of the FY2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Pennsylvania (FY21-FY24)
Product No.: 21001C
Date Published: 9/2020
If you would like to request a printed copy (or copies) of this product, please call DVRPC at 215-592-1800 or email the staff contact listed below. If you would like to request this publication or portion of this publication in another language or format, please fill out a request form.
Geographic Area Covered: Southeastern Pennsylvania (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties)
Abstract: The Highlights for the DVRPC FY2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Pennsylvania briefly describes the region’s TIP as a federally required, multi-modal, four year constrained program of planned transportation infrastructure investment. It also contains a summary listing of all transit, highway, bridge, bicycle, pedestrian, and freight related projects in DVRPC’s Pennsylvania region which will seek federal funding in fiscal years (FY) 2021 to 2024. The Highlights document includes a financial summary of funding by county and by operator, as well as a section on how, when, and where the public was able to comment on the Draft DVRPC FY2021 TIP for Pennsylvania.
Key Words: Air Quality, Bike and Pedestrian, Bridges, Conformity, Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality, Congestion Mitigation Process, DRPA/PATCO, FAST Act, Federally Funded Projects, Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act, Highway Safety Improvement Program, Highways, HSIP, MAP-21, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century, National Freight Program, National Highway Freight Program, National Highway Performance Program, NFP, NHFP, NHPP, PART, PBPP, PennDOT, PennDOT’s Bureau of Public Transit, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Performance-Based Planning and Programming, Pottstown Area Rapid Transit, Public Involvement, Railway-Highway Grade Crossing, Safety, Safety Performance Measures, Safe Routes to School, SAFETEA-LU, SEPTA, STP, STBGP, Surface Transportation Block Grant Program, Surface Transportation Program, TA, TEA-21, TIP, Transit, Transportation, Transportation Alternatives, Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century, Transportation Improvement Program
- Richard Murphy Jr. (email@example.com)
- Alison M. Hastings PP, AICP Associate Director, Communications and Engagement
- Angela Rio Graphic Design and Print Specialist
- Elizabeth He Senior Database Application Developer
- Elizabeth Schoonmaker Associate Director, Transportation Programs
- Glenn T. McNichol Principal GIS Analyst
- Jesse N. Buerk Manager, Capital Project Development
- Kathrine Nash Transportation Planner
- Kimberly A. Dean Manager, Creative and Print Services
- Marc C Molta Front-End Developer
- Natalie N. Scott Senior Communications Specialist
- Sean Greene Manager, Air Quality Programs
- Shoshana Akins Senior Public Participation Planner
DVRPC’s publications or portions of publications can be translated in alternative languages and formats if requested. To request translation, please fill out the form below and click submit. You can also contact DVRPC’s Office of Communications & Engagement at 215-592-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.