||Introduction of Attendees|
Forum members will have an opportunity to introduce themselves
||Summary of February''s Meeting Highlights|
Approval of the highlights of February 22, 2002 meeting
||Phase 1 Executive Summary|
The Forum will be briefed on the contents of the Phase 1 Executive Summary which summarizes the activities of the Forum to date including findings and recommendations
||Legislative Committee Report|
The Legislative Committee presented to the Forum in February, a legislative action plan. The committee has been working diligently on items in the action plan. An update of the committee''s activities and its progress will be made.
||Bus Rapid Transit|
- Greater Mercer TMA will give an update on their bus rapid transit initiative
- The results of the modeling for bus rapid transit will be presented.
- A synopsis of the workshop and development of proposed services.
- Overview of transit and land-use assumptions and results.
- Effects of proposed changes in land-use and transit on 2020 traffic conditions.
||Penns Neck Area EIS Update|
The Penns Neck Area EIS Roundtable will soon celebrate its one year anniversary. One major accomplishment of the group is the definition of road-based alternatives. The Forum will be given an update on their progress.
In an effort to encourage and continue information exchange Forum attendees are encouraged to highlight any major activity which has occurred since the last meeting.