State of New Jersey TDR Task Force
New Jersey Future, with support from the William Penn Foundation and the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission, is convening a new task force to recommend reforms to New Jersey's Transfer of Development Rights program to make it more usable and effective. The Task Force includes a strategic group of stakeholders: local and county officials, municipal planners and engineers, environmentalists, developers, smart growth advocates and representatives of the farming community that will work to issue a broadly-supported set of statutory, regulatory, programmatic and policy recommendations within a year's time that will facilitate the use of TDR at both the municipal and regional scale.
Contact: Chris Sturm, New Jersey Future, email@example.com
Task Force Information
Meeting Agendas and Highlights
Task Force Committees - Information
Committee meetings are held at the offices of Clarke, Caton, & Hintz, Trenton, unless otherwise noted (directions).
Clarke Caton Hintz occupies the 3rd floor of the Trenton Masonic Temple at 100 Barrack Street in Trenton, across the street from the Old Barracks and the War Memorial Auditorium.
There is no dedicated parking for visitors so please allow enough time to find on-street parking. If on-street parking is unavailable, please be aware that the Trenton Marriot Parking Garage is open to the public.
Task Force Committees
1. Municipal Fiscal Impact and State Assistance
- Next meeting: Monday, April 19, 2010, 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Feb 19 Agenda
2. Receiving District Infrastructure
- Next meeting: Monday, May 3, 2010, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Feb 18 Agenda
3. Coordinated State Agency Support/Plan Endorsement
- Next meeting: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 10:00 a.m. - noon
- Feb 19 Agenda
4. Market Viability/REMA
- Next meeting: Monday, April 26, 2010, 10:00 a.m. - noon
- Feb 9 Agenda
5. Creating Options for Transfer Programs; Review of TDR statute
- Next meeting: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 10:00 a.m. - noon
- Feb 17 Agenda
- Memo: Non-contiguous Cluster Options for Expanding TDR Reach
6. Affordable Housing and COAH
7. Prospects for Regional TDR
Note that this committee is meeting at a different location:
Offices of Housing and Community Development, next door to NJ Future, at 145 West Ha nover Street, Trenton (Directions, Bring quarters for on-street parking).
- Next meeting: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- May 4 Agenda