Transportation and Community Development Initiative (TCDI)
The Transportation and Community Development Initiative (TCDI) is a grant opportunity that supports smart growth initiatives that implement the Connections 2050 Plan for Greater Philadelphia. TCDI focuses on linking land use and transportation planning by:
- Improving the overall character and quality of life;
- Enhancing the existing transportation infrastructure capacity;
- Promoting and encouraging the use of transit, bike, and pedestrian transportation modes;
- Building capacity in our older suburbs and neighborhoods;
- Reinforcing and implementing improvements in designated Centers; and
- Protecting our environment.
INVESTING IN A REGION
2023 PA Projects
to award amount
Previous TCDI Projects
Consultant Prequalification Requirement
Starting July 1, 2022, DVRPC will require that all consultants meet a set of qualifications in order to perform work funded through the TCDI grant program on behalf of project sponsors.
Qualifications must be submitted through the DVRPC Consultant Qualifications System.