The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of September 26, 2013
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Action
- NJ14-01: Berlin Road Streetscape Improvements, Camden County
4. Fiscal Year 2014 Planning Work Program Amendment
- DRJTBC Traffic and Revenue Forecasts
A schedule and information regarding the development and funding of the FY2015 Work Program will be discussed, including identification of priority projects.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Public Participation Task Force
DVRPC’s Director of Public Relations, Candy Snyder, and DVRPC’s Public Involvement Manager, Jane Meconi, will present an overview and summary of the diverse and changing activities of the Public Participation Task Force.
8. Pennsauken Transit Center study
DVRPC’s Office of Smart Growth recently completed a study of the Pennsauken Transit Center, a new rail transit facility being constructed by NJ Transit at the crossing of the Atlantic City Rail Line (ACRL) and the RiverLINE in Pennsauken, NJ. The study outlines several strategies designed to facilitate better access to the transit center and identifies economic development opportunities created within the station area.
9. Executive Director's Report
- Board Retreat
- Regional Excellence Awards
- Trails Press Event
- GreenBuild Reception
- NJ Civil Action
- Pennsylvania TIP Funding and Schedule
10. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Regional Safety Task Force
- Regional Community and Economic Development Forum
- Delaware Valley Goods Movement Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of September 26, 2013
- Commissioner’s Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 3, 4a,)
- FY15 Work Program Schedule