The DVRPC Board
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of April 25, 2013
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA13-35: John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge Cyclist and Pedestrian Access Study, (MPMS# 97474), Various Counties
- PA13-36: I-476, Mid County Expressway Roadway Reconstruction, (MPMS# 80479), Montgomery County
Grant Administration for PennVest Funded Tree Planting Projects in City of Chester and Sellersville Borough
Staff requests to open a 30-day public comment period to gather input on the draft Long-Range Plan and draft Transportation Conformity Determination for the Connections 2040 Long-Range Plan, FY 2013-2016 Pennsylvania TIP, and FY 2014-2017 New Jersey TIP.
5. Nominating Committee Report: Proposed Candidates for Fiscal Year 2014 DVRPC Board Officers
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2014 (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014). Elections will take place at the regular June Board Meeting at which time nominations may also be made from the floor.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Red Light Camera Program
The Philadelphia Parking Authority’s Corinne O’Connor will present to the Board on its red light camera program.
8. “Ready to Roll” Report
DVRPC’s Robert Graff will present the primary draft findings and recommendations from this U.S. Department of Energy funded report and plan. Ready to Roll addresses the introduction of plug-in electric drive vehicles and charging infrastructure into the five counties of southeastern Pennsylvania. Project partners are PECO Energy, the City of Philadelphia, and Greater Philadelphia Clean Cities.
9. Executive Director's Report
- PA Senate Bill 1 – Transportation Funding
- RTC briefing
- Delaware County TMA Award – June 6
- Shared Services Forum – June 7
- Regional Community & Economic Development Forum – June 12
- World Class Philadelphia Infrastructure Event – June 20
- National Association of Regional Councils – June 23-26
10. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Public Participation Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of April 25, 2013
- Commissioner Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 3, and 4)