The DVRPC Board Agenda
The ACP Building - 8th Floor
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106
For directions Call (215) 592-1800
Please Use Sixth Street Entrance
CALL TO ORDER - CHAIR'S COMMENTS
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AGENDA and NON-AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: Visitors may view details and leave comments on any Action Item below by clicking on the hyperlinked title.
1. Minutes of Meeting of April 24, 2014
2. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Actions
- PA13-74: Arcola Road Bridge Over Perkiomen Creek (CB# 155), (MPMS# 16400), Montgomery County
- PA13-75: Approval of Automated Red-Light Enforcement (ARLE) Round 4 (2013 funding) Projects, (Various MPMS#s)
- PA13-76: Surface Treatment/Resurfacing Projects (Various MPMS#s), Various Counties
3. Fiscal Year 2014 Planning Work Program Amendment
- SHRP2 Freight Demand Modeling Grant
This project will use funds from the SHRP2 Implementation Assistance Program to establish, pool, and standardize a portfolio of core freight data sources and data sets that supports planning, programming, and project prioritization, and to develop enhanced visualization tools that improve the availability and visibility of data among agencies and between the public and private sectors.
Staff requests authorization to open a minimum 30-day public comment period for the purpose of gathering public and agency comments on the amendments to the Connections 2040 Long-Range Plan, Draft FY 2015 TIP for Pennsylvania, and the Draft Conformity Determination of the Connections 2040 Long-Range Plan, FY 2014 TIP for New Jersey, and FY 2015 TIP for Pennsylvania; to issue proper public notifications; to publish the draft documents of the respective TIPs and conformity findings on the internet; to make copies available at certain public libraries; and to hold public meetings.
5. Nominating Committee Report: Proposed Candidates for Fiscal Year 2015 DVRPC Board Officers
The Nominating Committee will report their recommended slate of officers to serve on the DVRPC Board for Fiscal Year 2015 (July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015). Nominations may also be made from the floor. Elections will take place at the regular June Board Meeting.
6. One Minute Reports
Board Members and Alternates are invited to provide updates on the activities of their counties/agencies.
7. Trenton 250 Master Plan
Jeffrey Wilkerson, Principal Planner for the City of Trenton, and Adam Tecza, Planner of Group Melvin Design will present the recently-completed City Profile Report, the first step in the preparation of the City’s Master Plan, as well as an overview of the Plan’s elements and public engagement strategy.
8. Executive Director's Report
- Atlanta region visit to Philadelphia
- Rail Users Network conference
- Delaware Valley Smart Growth Alliance event
- Strategies for Older Suburbs forum
- Pennsylvania Safety Symposium
- Performance Measures Workshop
- CMP Supplemental Committments
- Board Policy Analysis Committee meeting
- Delaware Valley vs. Greater Philadelphia
9. Committee Reports
- Regional Technical Committee
- Environmental Justice Work Group
- Public Participation Task Force
- Draft Minutes of Meeting of April 24, 2014
- Commissioner’s Summary Sheet (Action Items 2a, 2b, 2c, 3, and 4)